I saw this on Brittany's blog- I don't often check it but from time to time I pop in to see how her little twin girls are doing/growing. I found her through Aleah's blog.
So, anyway, here I go!
1. Where is your cell phone? in the womb chair where I watched TV earlier
2. Where is your significant other? at band practice
3. Your hair color? dark brown- some say black, but it definitely isn't
4. Your mother? Pat
5. Your father? Joe
6. Your favorite thing? at the moment- rest
7. Your dream last night? i dreamt about old coworkers, probably because I saw many of them at a birthday party last night
8. Your dream/goal? to have a loving and generous family (really I already do...but I mean with our children- not yet here- too)
9. The room you're in? entry room which we've turned into an office
10. Your hobby? sewing and cooking
11. Your fear? my all too vivid imagination!!!
12. Where do you want to be in six years? enjoying my little family- staying connected with friends- helping out when possible
13. Where were you last night? birthday party in Kirkland
14. What you’re not? petite
15. One of your wish list items? cuisinart
16. Where you grew up? Renton- duh
17. The last thing you did? put a load of laundry in
18. What are you wearing? uggs, dress, furry hoodie
19. Your TV? doesn't have an antenna, so it's good for dvds and video games..that's about it!
20. Your pet? does my avocado plant count?
21. Your computer? broken :( I'm using Jeff's MacBook Pro
22. Your mood? woke up on the wrong side of the bed today...tonight Jeff and I are switching
23. Missing someone? sure
24. Your car? Volvo XC90
25. Something you’re not wearing? my wedding ring...my fingers are getting too fat
26. Favorite store? anthropolgie..they're consistently good...but I also love forever 21 ;)
27. Your summer? very nice, but it's been an even more amazing Autumn
28. Love someone? love many people
29. Your favorite color? orange, yellow, charcoal grey
30. When is the last time you laughed? when simon and levi came over today...they're funny little boys!
31. Last time you cried? i've been crying at some point pretty much everyday- doesn't every pregnant woman?
ok, off to sew some things! i'm making little treats for the ladies in my birthing class...so, it's a bit of front porch marketing at the same time- they ARE our demographic! ;)