Wednesday, November 30, 2011

capturing my blessings :: 6

I ♡ the Seattle Public Library! Seriously, utilizing the library's online browsing and hold features have been one of my simplest joys this year.  I cannot say enough good things about it...from books to movies I have had every possible request fulfilled and am so thankful to not spend extra money or fill my shelves with books I'll only enjoy once.

If you live in Seattle and haven't taken advantage of it you are missing out!  I am especially proud of my brilliant forethought to get Christmas DVDs in my queue before the holidays and can't wait to pick up a copy of Elf this afternoon.

Go get a library card! You'll wonder why you haven't before.

And I also wanted to thank my sister-in-laws who have been capturing their blessings all month on a bit of sunshine. Thank you for the inspiration!

3 comments:

Prince said...

i loved being able to partake in the spl goodness while i was there...genius! and i think that guy in the photo must be a regular too because i'm pretty sure i saw him leaving the library when wes and i were waiting in the car that last time haha

Prince said...

that reminds me

http://youtu.be/L5MkBKGw-Lw

this is a book wreath tutorial that my coworker filmed and the wreath is so cute! the video is a bit long, but i think it might be something you'd like to do if indeed you do still have some books you're not going to use anymore. just be careful not to use a library book ;)

alisha said...

I'm right there with you regarding love for the spl! The joy of having a requested book come in is unparalleled. In fact, I have one waiting for me right now.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin