Sunday, February 10, 2008

10 on 10 :: February :: Sabbath


9:30 wake up call...the sound of our overflowing laundry hamper was killing me....


...the first service in the new sanctuary of our church.


The site of this boy and his uninhibited love of God is humbling. Thank you Isaac for being an inspiration to me in more ways than you know.


The view from the foyer...a look back at the building Bethany called home for many years.

My husband...of nearly 1 year!


Lunch, long overdue.


Evie, the adorable daughter of my friend Jen (a non-blogger), for now ;)


A brief afternoon tea where I met someone special for the first time and thought he was great!


A shot of my messy craft space- a new business venture underway!


Our bedside lamp which has always reminded me of an upside down artichoke.

A busy and fulfilling day.

11 comments:

Rebekah said...

busy indeed and beautiful shots. I love that last one it looks smoky, how did you do that? I also loved the ones at Church...you are a wonderful photographer Jenny! Oh and LOVE the Front Porch site, congratulations!

Jenny said...

thanks rebekah! The last one isn't smokey..it's just the light reflecting off the walls- the lamp is in a corner.

La Dolce Vita said...

Lots of beautiful pictures, Jenny! I like the first one (with the bathtub!) and the last 2 the most!
I'll ask Ely the recipe for the soup...and we'll post it! ;)

Mandy said...

I agree with Rebekah- that lamp shot is awesome!
Where's that ridge cafe? I've never heard of it but it sounds cute! Always looking for more great cafes!

Mandy said...

i just saw Rebekahs comment on your Front Porch Site- what is the web address? you should link it from your blog so I can check it out :)

Kristen Gough said...

love your photos, jenny! you are so good. (i had a feeling someone might have that same angle of bethany...hard to resist that shot!) :) i am so delighted that Front Porch is up and running; you and Katie have done such a great job with everything!

Casey said...

love your shots Jenny! you beside lamp is gorgeous...artichoke or not :) Where did you get it?

I also love your craft scraps shot with all the rik rac...you're a busy girl!

Katie, Ryan, Sean, and Molly said...

mmmm grilled panini! great photos of you Sunday Jenny! I love the lamp . . . ohhh, and the Front Porch site is up?!?! I must go check it out!

katie on the front porch said...

great pics jenny-- I'm glad I got to share part of your day with you yesterday. and thanks, everyone else, for your nice comments about front porch!

Eliza said...

So fun to get a glimpse of your day, especially with such great photos!
I really liked the shot of Isaac & visited his blog, where I discovered he's a Boneville fan! I've enjoyed that comic for years with my stepdad.
Huge congratulations on the new business venture! I really admire you for having the guts to step out & actually do it! There's an apron on the shop I really like--I need to cook more. :)

iceaxe said...

thanks for the blog about church
it is really nice!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin