Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Before & After

Before we left for our trip the yard was dormant....After we returned, Spring had reared it's glorious head...and our grass was knee length!


Before


After

I was also pleased to find (not that I was too pleased about the grass) the tree in our front yard had sprouted leaves and although they looked deceptively like a Japanese Maple I quickly learned (thanks to the tag that I hadn't noticed before) it is a Worplesdon Sweetgum- it still turns magnificent colors in the Fall so I think we'll keep her!


Did I already mention it's good to be home? We are reminded daily how blessed we are...for family and friends and this sweet little house in Ballard!

I'm looking forward to the sun sticking around awhile- June Gloom and all that- blaah!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin