Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Our Boy Can Walk



We were beginning to think his first steps were a fluke as he had shown little interest since. But last night, the boy went nuts! Walking all over the place, turning corners, going from carpet to hard wood. I couldn't stop laughing at how much fun he was having and how proud he was of his efforts. We were pretty proud too!

We realized it was 5 months from the day that he started crawling. January 26th 2010...real walking!

I guess it's an early birthday present for Jeff who turns 30 on Monday, so fun!

Today has been another story, but we know he can do it so it's only a matter of time before he's unstoppable.

13 comments:

Kristen Gough said...

so awesome! watching this makes me imagine what things will be like 6 months from now...or a year from now. to think that only 13 months separates Evan and Wesley... and to know how much Evan loves pal-ing around with Simon who is 16 months older (not to mention Levi)... all these cousins are going to have SO SO MUCH FUN TOGETHER as they continue to grow up together!!

looking good, wes!!

La Dolce Vita said...

This video is fun! We miss you all!

And...Happy Birthday, Jeff!!!!

Jocy May said...

oh wow- wesley is WALKING! loved the video- miss seeing him in person. keep the videos coming!

Rebekah said...

I love you little buddy you are so awesome!!

Brianne said...

I ran into Jeff today and he showed me this video...AMAZING!

Will is a little jealous :0)

Rachel said...

Oh my gosh Wes, you are amazing! I can't wait until you put these great walking skills to use at a certain wedding this summer. ;)

Jenny, I love your laugh in this video...SO fun!

Baby Weeldreyer's Blog said...

Woohoo! Nice work little man! I love how the first thing he wants to do is close the door on you guys, hehe. Him's silly. :)

alisha said...

Well done Wesley! We're very proud. :)

Katie, Ryan, Sean, and Molly said...

Go Wes! That is so funny that he was having a blast with it! I can't wait to see in person!

amyrenee said...

I, too, love hearing you laugh, Jenny. It's obvious how much you love being a mom.

Way to go, Wes!

Casey said...

Way to go Wes! Too cute you are :)

amy said...

that's adorable! the wobbliness of it all reminds me of a little baby horse discovering its legs for the first time. welcome to the world of two legs, wes!

Joanna Roddy said...

WoW! So exciting.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin