Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Have you seen my new widget?

By now you may have noticed that I've added a new widget to my repertoire...a deal through savvysource.com.

A friend of a friend contacted me about partnering with them to promote their Savvy Savings and Scholarship program. And frankly, I think it's a great idea so I thought I'd share.

What is Savvy Source?
Savvy Source is an online parenting resource for all things educational including preschools, camps, and classes. The site also contains reviews of books, toys, gear, etc. As Mom to a soon-to-be 2 year old with friends and nephews that are gearing up for preschool this season I have stepped into a new world, one that I am not familiar with at all and I LOVE that Savvy Source has a comprehensive list of preschools just a click away...seriously, check it out!

What is the Savvy Savings and Scholarships program?
A programs which provides parents with significant discounts on family-friendly activities and donates a percentage of the sales to preschools and preschool scholarships. Each time an offer is purchased they donate 5% of the purchase to a local preschool of the purchaser's choice and 5% to a preschool scholarship fund. It's a win-win for all!

When this program was tested in the San Francisco market they were able to send 8 kids to preschool this year from one Savvy Savings deal!

I feel really honored to be a part of this program and I don't feel bad about sending great family friendly opportunities your way...there is only one deal a week so you wont be bombarded with emails if you sign up for the alerts. Please consider joining the email list...I don't think you'll be disappointed.

(oh, and it's not just for the Seattle market...they're doing this across the nation so feel free to sign up even if you're not from around here)

click HERE to check out today's deal and to sign up for the email distribution (on the right).

thanks for hearing me out!!

1 comment:

Rebekah said...

checking it out now Jenny and so excited you decided to jump on board with this!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin