Monday, May 09, 2011

Mother's Day Smooch

I had a great day yesterday and I'm hoping that if you're a mother you did too!

I woke up to the sweetest hand drawn card and a little surprise gift (honestly even though it was on my wish list you never know if the men in the house are going to remember that it's Mother's Day ;))  We are now the proud owners of the Zoku popsicle making kit...and I really hope it works and that the sun cooperates this summer because I'm really looking forward to getting creative with our cool treats.

We then headed to Capitol Hill for the farmer's market and topped it off with lunch at Oddfellows where we sat outside, in the SUN. Perfect!

Wes napped while Jeff and I made beouf bourgignon and after dinner we headed over to Renton to deliver a few Mother's Day gifts (4 years in the making- our wedding photo, framed) to some of the best moms we know!

Such a sweet and special day, I feel so blessed to be celebrated and appreciated as a Mother.

So, here are a couple of smooches...one on our wedding day and one that our sweet boy gave me yesterday on the streets of Seattle.


4 comments:

Katie, Ryan, Sean, and Molly said...

Glad you had a great day, and a fun gift. And kisses! Happy Mother's Day!

Rebekah said...

you are so gorgeous! I am so happy that you had such a wonderful mother's day you certainly deserved it!

daryn said...

Happy Mother's Day!

You guys came over to Capitol Hill for our farmer's market, and we went to Ballard for yours :)

Rachel said...

So sweet! I'm so glad you had a good Mothers Day!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin