Saturday, June 23, 2012

Half Way!

 {14 weeks}
 {15 weeks}
 {16 weeks}
 {17 weeks}
 {18 weeks}
 {19 weeks}
{20 weeks}

My how time has flown since I first shared that we were expecting HERE. I'm happy to report that this pregnancy continues to be a blessed one...general good energy, health, and a desire to eat any and everything (this is a blessing to me, since I love food).  I have especially enjoyed spicy food (I did with Wes too) and candy (that's kind of new for me...the sugary sour kind, not really chocolate).

We also found out that we are having a GIRL and after the shock of it wore off (literally we had them look 3 times at the ultrasound) and the mourning of Wes not having a little brother...if I'm honest I think we both thought we were having another boy so finding out we are having a daughter took some getting used to and changing of gears...but I am in full blown baby girl mode and letting the excitement of all the new experiences I'll have sink in...dolls, doing hair, cute clothes, mommy daughter days...I can't wait! I'm so anxious to meet this little girl God has chosen for our family. What will she be like? What will she look like? It's hard to imagine a child of ours that isn't Wes.

On the day of the ultrasound Wes told my mom that he really wanted a sister...and he got his wish!

For me, I truly am just so overwhelmed by the miracle of this pregnancy that I couldn't be more thrilled just to have a healthy baby growing inside my tummy, each little movement (and I'm feeling a lot more this time around) brings me unparalleled joy.

I love you so much already my sweet baby girl and can't wait to meet you this Fall (but please stay in there until at least 37 weeks)!

just discovered my 20 week post from my pregnancy with Wes...I'm definitely quite a bit bigger this time around ;)

5 comments:

alisha said...

Yay! I'm so glad for baby girl Gough. :)

Kristen Gough said...

we can't wait to meet this baby niece of ours! we continue to be so excited for you guys and thankful for the amazing new life God is growing in you, Jenny! love these gorgeous maternity shots of you documenting the journey! xo

Rebekah said...

I got all teary reading your thoughts! We too are so excited to meet our new niece I can only imagine how adorable and hilarious she will be! You look gorgeous and glowing at the halfway point we are praying for continued health and a full term delivery! Keep up the good work of growing her Mama!xo

Jesse said...

Jenny - how cool it was to read your news! congrats :)

-jesse

Rachel said...

This little lady is so lucky to have you as her mama. You look beautiful and I'm so happy for you!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin