Wednesday, July 31, 2013

high chair photos

I always seem to catch my kids sitting at the high chair making all sorts of adorable faces.  These kids are expressive, to say the least and it's so easy to delight in them!

I'm loving how Wesley wakes up and says, "give me Elliot, I love her so much I just want to munch her down" (I think that means he thinks she's edible, in a good way...like Where the Wild Things Are.)  And little miss is on the move, big time.  She crawls and pulls herself up for the last 2.5 weeks, she has been keeping me on my toes and still manages to get a few good head bonks in.  She's not my cautious first born, it's full steam ahead for this girl.  Waving, clapping and doing things to make us laugh Elliot is flying through the baby stage.  Today I realized we've already moved through the little bath tub, the bumbo, the baby swing, the bouncy chair...and it's bittersweet...I can only imagine what it will be like when we feel like God is done expanding our family, when I move things not into the basement but out of the house for good.

So here are a few photos of Elliot from 2 weeks ago at 8.5 months and a collage of Wes at 11 months...there is certainly a family resemblence.




2 comments:

Rachel said...

She's a cutie! I love how Wes wants to munch her. So sweet.

Rebekah said...

such sweet photos of your little girl and I love the comparison shots too lots of personality with these two!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin